There are a number of ways you can prevent sports injuries. Here’s just a few
There are a number of ways you can prevent sports injuries. Here’s just a few...
- Warm up slowly and thoroughly before any sporting activity.
- Don’t exercise too soon after eating.
- Invest in well designed and appropriate equipment, such as proper shoes for jogging, tennis or badminton.
- Learn how to take your own pulse and don’t exert yourself beyond your fitness level.
- Wear a heart rate monitor if you want to be extra precise.
- Stop if you feel pain, this isn’t normal.
- Make sure you are exercising on a good, well maintained surface. Avoid jogging on uneven roads as this can cause muscle and ligament strains.
Source; Daily Mirror